The Smartphone Report: Samsung S6 (An Upgrade to Android)

By | 17:14 Leave a Comment
I recently upgraded my iphone 4 and did the unthinkable...shock horror...switched to Android! Its taken a while to get used to but here's why the Samsung S6 is the better deal.  This phone has a hell of a lot of memory - 32GB - in comparison with the iphone 4 which starts with a measly 8GB which explains why I could only download a limited number of apps...having to delete an app to gain an app is not fun!  Yes, I was doing this anytime a new app I wanted came out because once you select a 8GB phone you can't upgrade.  So I have learned my lesson - hence why I powered up to 32GB!!!  Having said this, the battery on the Samsung S6 runs like Usain Bolt.  I'm not joking when I say it goes like a sand timer, literally 1% per second.  And the predictive text is a joke.  It's so frustrating that it predicts the most silliest of words in my writings...I never had this issue with the iphone or iPad, so it's probably a software design issue.  The screensize (5.1inches) is substantially bigger than the iphone 4 screen (3.5inches).  Which is excellent for watching videos, taking selfies, etc. 
The wireless charging unit was cool too - just put down and pick up and no pull out / untangling issued which put its wear and tear on many iPhone chargers which are not cheap to replace. The dealbreaker for me is the look.  It's made with metal and glass which makes the phone ten time better looking than the plastic iphone 4.  I got the chrome/gold finish which looks more like an accessory than a phone and gives it an expensive luxury look.  I know it sounds a bit shallow but it makes me feel part of the 'in-crowd'.  And the technology 'in-crowd' is cool.๐Ÿ˜œ


.


0 comments:

Post a Comment