Review: Samsung 'Gear S' Smartwatch

By | 14:12 Leave a Comment
Gear S (Blue Black)


It's Big and Bold
Its a big watch - if your looking for discretion you wont find it here.  The curved display gives it an elegant look though, which gives a unisex look to it.  It is available in two colours - blue black, and white. The straps are adaptable to wrist size and comfortable to wear.  I would say its versatile - use at the gym, work, and everyday.


Usability
The great thing about the latest Samsung gadget is you're able to use it without your mobile phone to make calls (it has access to 2G ad 3G networks).  You can also connect online and receive all the latest app notifications. Although, if I did have one, I'm not sure whether I'd use it without a mobile. When I tried it on it felt quite strange, having a mobile on my wrist and the thought of making calls from it; especially as you would need to move it towards your mouth to speak and listen to calls, kind of like a speakerphone, which has no privacy. There is however a bluetooth headset you could use with it.  It is recommended you use it with a Samsung smartphone to ensure it works at its optimum level and for updates.  

Features
-Clear Touchscreen
-Over 1000 Apps available to use

For me, its a nice gadget, but is it going to change my life or is it going to be an additional peripheral to my notebook, tablet, mobile phone collection?

£329 - half price from Samsung when you buy latest Smartphone (Galaxy Note4 or GalaxyS5) or Tablet.





0 comments:

Post a Comment