Natural Remedy for Dry Skin

By | 16:51 Leave a Comment
Q. I have very dry skin on my body, what do you recommend, as I cream my skin everyday but in the morning its very dry?
Melissa, London

Hi Melissa,

My 3 tips are;
1. Try using a nourishing and natural body oil before creaming.  This will help nourish your skin and provide added moisture.  I like coconut oil, or you could use olive oil or almond oil.  

2. Exfoliate regularly as this will get rid of dead skin cells on the surface which give skin a dull appearance. It will also help the moisturiser go to deeper levels in the skin.

3. Use a body wash that is Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) free!
SLES is a surfactant that can really strip the skin of moisture, and there are now many body washes made without it.
I found Organic Surge to be very nice...
Try Organic Burst Tropical Bergomot for a burst of freshness in the morning.


Have a Beautiful Day x

chat to me on twitter
(Please email me your beauty questions to be featured in next post)

0 comments:

Post a Comment