Today I'm Loving...

By | 13:23 Leave a Comment
I recently came back from Jamaica, and there isnt anywhere in the world where you can get patties like the ones in Jamaica, until today!  There's a new restaurant in Covent Garden, opened 3 weeks ago called JamaicaPattyCompany.  The owner, Theresa Roberts, is originally from Jamaica, hailing from St Elizabeth parish, my grandmothers hometown.  Big up!  The restaurant is petite, stylish and modern.  Very upmarket Caribbean takeaway catering to the International customer.  You can get authentic Rum Cake, and a nice cuppa peppermint tea as well as freshly baked patties and soup.
Me with Theresa Roberts (founder)


Whilst you're in Covent Garden, also check out the new Aesop shop, which has been there for seven months.  The shop design is pretty cool.  It has a very Mediterranean / North African feel to it which is very nice.   Since I've been wearing my hair 'au naturel' I've been on the lookout for some good hair products so I tried Aesops Violet Leaf Hair Balm.  Its a great alternative to pure shea butter, which I don't know about you but, I find it too heavy for everyday use in my hair.  But this one is light, with a lotion-like consistency. It also contains lots of natural ingredients such as Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Carrot Oil, and Lavender. Worth a try!

As you know I'm a Believer, and since it's Easter the name 'Resurrection', is so in tune with this time.
The cream is captivating, and one of the best hand creams I have ever tried! It really is a miracle for the hands and is definitely the 'wow' factor, shame about the price though! If I were to buy it I would have to get the large bottle which is £60 but it looks so aesthetically pleasing. It would make any bathroom look chic! Smells good, looks good, feels good!
if you register with Whatsinmyhandbag.com you have the opportunity to try one for free! (limited supplies so hurry!)


Speaking about bathrooms, I'm really inspired by this interiors blog EightHundredSqFt which is specifically for smaller apartments.  If you live in London, you will know houses aren't particularly spacious, so I find this blog realistic and really useful, I especially like the 'Small Space of the Week' tag.  I love this design! And this one too!

What's your thoughts? Have you tried any of the products?


0 comments:

Post a Comment