My Ahhmazingly healthy morning routine and the Easter Bank Holiday

By | 20:52 Leave a Comment

Hey hey hey!
Today I have a long post since it's the Easter Holidays and I hope you spent it feeling happy and filled with hope (and chocolate)!

Easter is a time of hope and celebration! And I just love listening to good music, especially music I remember my mother used to play when I was a child.  Stephanie Mills knows how to get the party started at the Apollo! I feel goooood! I feel good alll over! I feel so good yeah!!

This Easter it was great to ShareTheMiracle with so many people! And attend Easter Service..some of the talks can be found here
,
Sharing the Miracle at Molton Brown, Canary Wharf

I uploaded a video on YouTube of my new healthy morning routine!
it's very simple and effective. ..
For face cleansing I use Raw Honey with some tea tree oil.

Honey is anti fungal, anti bacterial, and a natural humectant which means it will help your skin retain moisture.
For toner I used a non alcoholic toner - Sense skincare.
And swish my mouth with sesame oil which helps detox.
I moisturise with Rosehip oil which i am in love with as its great for repairing the skin, and gives a natural glow.

Talking about glowing I've been inspired to do some hulahooping!
According to a study by the American College of exercise, hula hooping can burn seven calories per minute, as much as a grueling bootcamp class, plus it looks really cool!  I hope to get to this standard...that would be amazing.

I had my blow dried straight and got to try some new styling products, particularly leave in conditioners, which especially as I am wearing my natural Afro hair, it is a necessity!

I really liked how AntiSnap by RedKin, made my thick Afro hair so easy to blow out.  Unfortunately I can't use anymore as it contains parabens which I prefer not to use in my hair.  So i have ordered some Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner, which uses natural raw Shea butter and other natural ingredients.

This time last year my hair had all but fallen out, so I am very strict on what I will use.

My hair blow out, by Trisha at Redken Canary Wharf


Until next time, got to go as I have to check out the new BBC1 series Jamaica Inn on at 9pm. Its nothing to do with Jamaica as I originally thought though..:D


0 comments:

Post a Comment